The Benefits of a Triton Account
The Triton platform combines the advantages of individual managed accounts with pooled investments. You get liquidity, transparency, and optimal cash controls within a limited liability fund structure.
- Independent oversight – All fund managers have a third party administrator, with auditing performed by firms such as Deloitte & Touche.
- Non-proprietary approach – No conflicts of interest with banks or brokerage firms.
- Affordable investment minimums – $100,000 cash or notionally funded amount for onshore funds and $50,000 cash for offshore funds. Segregated account minimums vary by manager.
- Limited liability – Unlike direct managed accounts, structured managed accounts have limited liability.
- Flexibility – You have the flexibility to move between managers and rebalance your portfolio.
- Favorable liquidity – We offer daily, semi-monthly, or monthly liquidity, depending on the investment, with no lockups or redemption penalties.
- Transparency – Our accounts feature near real-time performance tracking and portfolio monitoring.